REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N5 Vocabulary
Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level N5 Vocabulary Builder
Universal App: buy once and use it on you iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad for no extra cost!
Please email us if you have any feature requests.
ALL words AND example sentences have SOUND recorded by a Native Speaker
For Beginners of Japanese
**iPhone or iPod Touch**
While this is specifically designed to cover all the vocabulary needed to pass Level N5 (the easiest) of the JLPT, it is certainly suitable for any beginner / upper beginner wishing to boost his or her vocabulary skills.
The Japanese Language Proficiency Test is the most popular standardized test for measuring Japanese language ability. It is held once a year (December) in most countries and twice a year in Asia.
This app covers all the vocabulary you will need to pass level N5, beginner level.
This APP's SPECS:
* Covers 700+ Important Beginner Vocabulary Words (all words for the JLPT level N5)
* EVERY word also has a useful example sentence (another 700+ sound files)
* Both the words and the example sentences have sound files recorded by a native speaker (almost 1500!)
* Many entries have helpful cultural or linguistic notes to aid learning and understanding
* Search any word Japanese, romaji, or English
* Spaced Repetition - Mark a word or phrase as Mastered, Familiar, or Unfamiliar to affect how often it appears again
* Random Function
* Lessons section which lists all Vocabulary and Example sentences together (next update will add sounds) for a quick glance
* Favorite words or sentences to your Study Bank
* Email any word or sentence or your entire Study Bank word list
* Use the flashcard function to study
* Use the Quiz function to test what you've learned
* Listen while the native speaker says the word/phrase and then choose the correct English translation
* Access our built in "OMise" to learn about our other apps, get coupons, and other special offers (from time to time--free apps!)
As with any of our other apps, we welcome any suggestions for improvements. Our toll free number and email contact information is found on the support site.
Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu!
* Fixes 6 incorrect sound files
* Minor changes to the data (new notes, romaji cleanup, etc)
* Updated UI
* Adds Trivia from our J Phrases app
* Adds Tutorial to explain features in iPhone and iPad.
* Lesson section lists all vocabulary and example sentences