REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.
GPush has delivered over 15 million Gmail notifications.
New submitted features include:
- launch Gmail from notification
- new sound choices
- clear badge counter
- support for symbols in password
- app now supports google voice notifications
GPush is the missing link between GMail and the iPhone. For the first time, receive instant Gmail message notifications on the iPhone. For Best results, place the GPush app icon above your mail icon - this will allow you to quickly open your mail app if new messages come in through GPush.
BlackBerry became very popular, in part because it offers remote users "instant" e-mail; new e-mails appear on the device as soon as they arrive, without the need for any user intervention, in what is referred to as “push email.” For the first time, using GPush, iPhone users will be able to receive their GMail new message notification instantly and no longer have to wait up to an hour to be notified of new email. Push email has the added value of reducing battery consumption considerably. GPush even lets the iPhone user choose how to be notified of new email. Your options include having the phone vibrate, ring, display the email message on the standby screen just like an SMS , or simply have the GPush icon show how many new messages are unread.
* Instantly receive Gmail new message notifications on the iPhone
* Set it and Forget it: All you have to do is download the app and decide how you want to be notified of new email. You never have to open the app again after that.
* Improved battery life: GPush uses less battery since it relies on push notifications rather than data fetching ("pulling")
* Ability to see emails on the standby screen just like text messages
* SSL Security Certificate used to ensure password security for GPush users
* many new features
* lots of bug-fixes