REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Help the small red bug Kribl on its way through a deadly swamp. An endless rain of spiky fruits and Kribl's lack of swimming and flying abilities force you to move by tilting chest-like labyrinths left by mysterious former inhabitants.
The rotation of the chests leads to a clever 2d-physics-based game, combining elements of puzzle and platformer games.
With its cute'n'weird graphics style, Ynth might look harmless initially, but solving all puzzles requires serious amounts of both thinking and dexterity. Find the right path through 79 challenging levels in this unique game.
Compete with the best Ynth players online! Ynth features OpenFeint to provide online highscores and achievements as well as integration with Facebook and Twitter.
Try the free Ynth Lite version to experience the first levels of Ynth.
- OpenFeint online highscores and achievements
- Custom-built for iPhone, super-smooth physics-based gameplay.
- Every level completion unlocks two new challenges, therefore it is possible to skip single levels that seem hard.
- Easy and intuitive controls.
- Beautiful handdrawn artwork.
- More than seventy levels.
- Handmade music and sounds.
- Keep listening to iPod tracks while playing the game.
More info at http://www.krabl.com
"Getting us convinced you have a puzzle game better than the rest is a task. Ynth finally gets everything right with the latest update, and we can safely say this game is one of the best puzzles in the store." - The APPera
"Ynth is easily one of the most pleasant surprises I’ve found in the app store. A great mix of Puzzle and Platform (maybe we’ll call it Puzzleform) with a very polished and professional presentation." - Appversity.com
"This is a must buy for anyone who loves a good challenge every now and then. The graphics are outstanding for this type of game, and suit this game perfectly. The music is fine and very well presented. The controls make this game a shoo in for arguably the best puzzle platformer in the appstore." - App Tappers
Gameplay Video on YouTube:
- iPad support with hi-res graphics
- Updated OpenFeint to version 2.4.6
- Improved in-game performance
- Fixed flickering player texture