REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
TabToolkit for iPad is an Apple Design Awards 2010 winner! TabToolkit is an incredibly powerful guitar tablature and music notation viewer, now with multi-track playback! An essential tool for learning and practicing music, TabToolkit includes an audio synthesis engine so you can listen to and control the audio for all tracks individually.
TabToolkit also provides playback tempo control, a metronome, and a tab upload and download manager. The app is a perfect fit for guitarists and musicians of all skill levels. Take your tabs and sheet music with you wherever you go!
- Supports the following tab formats: Guitar Pro, Power Tab, PDF and text.*
- Audio synthesizer with multi-track playback. Listen to all instruments simultaneously and re-assign the midi instrument for any track.
- View both standard music notation and tablature notation.
- Automatically scroll through music with tempo control.
- Turn on a metronome with a wide range of sounds.
- Display a fretboard (guitar or bass) or keyboard that shows finger positions.
- Upload tab files directly from your Mac or PC.
- Download tabs from the Internet using a built-in web browser.
- Portrait and landscape screen orientations with an option to lock the orientation.
- Built in help, news and feedback support feature.
- Lefties welcome! Lefty-mode inverts the fretboard to display correct finger positions.
*Multi-track playback, instrument audio, metronome and music notation are only available for GuitarPro and PowerTab files.
Several small enhancements and bug fixes for iOS 5.