“It’s pixelated style and bright vivid colour really gives the game it’s own polished style reminiscent of the retro Japanese puzzle games.”
“It's not until you open up this game that you notice how much personality it has.”
– Slide to Play
“This looks like a developer that has a consistent standard for making great, simple and fun games. We can't wait to see what they have coming up.”
– we play iPhone
“Wonderful pixel art style graphics with subtle but very effective animations and although quite similar to Bejeweled it nevertheless feels like a new experience.”
“It's a solid game that should please any fan of the format well.”
Your task is simple – swap adjacent Piyo Blocks to match 3 or more of the same kind to capture them. To level up you will need to capture a target number of each kind of Piyo.
The real skill comes into play when creating combos, which multiplies your score for capturing the Piyos. The bigger the combo you create, the greater score you’ll get!
3 GAME MODES:
• PIYO MODE – capture the target number of Piyos to level up
• HYAKU MODE – capture 99 or more of any Piyos to level up
• TIME ATTACK – you have 4 minutes to capture as many Piyos as you can
• High Score tables for each of the 3 game modes
• iPod library access - play your own music in-game
• Hundreds of levels
• Hidden cheats to discover
• OpenFeint enabled
• Worldwide and personal high scores
• Over 25 different achievements to unlock
• Secret achievements to discover
• Online chat and social networking
• Facebook and twitter enabled
Become a fan on Facebook and twitter to keep up to date on what the Big Pixel team is up to.