REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later.
iFiles is a file manager, document viewer, text editor, voice recorder, wifi drive, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Transfer files from your computer, carry them around with you, and share them with your friends.
Using iFiles is easy. Just swipe left or right over a file or folder cell to display a popup menu. Simply tap your selection and you’re ready to go. You can even view and modify properties, labels and icons.
There’s no need to worry about the security of iFiles, either. Your files can be accessed remotely with a password or locally with a master passcode. No one but you will see what’s in your iFiles.
With iFiles, you can easily share files with your friends (peer-to-peep only) using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Send documents as email attachments directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts.
Swipe left or right over a file/folder cell to display popup menu.
iFiles has build-in Voice recorder
View and change folder and files properties. Color label and icon can be changed.
Share files with other users of iFiles over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Open PDF files using very fast viewer that supports very large and password protected files.
Remote access can be secured with password and local with passcode.
PERFORM FILE OPERATIONS
- Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folder
- Zip and Unzip
- Email (directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts)
- Share files with other users over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth(iPhone to iPhone/iPod Touch)
- View and change properties
- Save images to Photo Library
- Create new Voice Recordings
- Take Photos, record movies or import from Library
- Create and edit text files
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- HTML web pages and Web archives (web pages downloaded by Safari)
- PDF Documents.
- RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD.
- Plain text with auto-detection of character encoding. Text files can also be edited.
- Movies (supported file formats by iPhone: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
A Wi-Fi connection is required to connect to and transfer files to and from iFiles.
Cool features are on the way!
- Added Rackspace Cloud Files support
- Fixed WebDav list and other issues with some Servers
- Fixed crash issue when memory is low in some cases
- Dropbox move/rename commands fixed
- Dropbox, now its possible to copy to clipboard/email links to files in Public folder (just got to file properties by swiping over a file left to right, select email and click Copy Public Link)
- Web downloader will use Content-Disposition header for file name when available
- Fixed crash after upload/download on iPhone 3G and iPod 2G running iOS 4
- More Retina support changes
- New global options for selecting video import and record quality, also configurable per service