REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.
Alabama Code aka AL09
- The Code of Alabama in an easy-to-use, iPhone interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone. (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law.
- Sections are hyperlinked so if another section is referenced it will
be a clickable link.
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Alabama law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
- initial version that works with both iPad and iPhone/iPod
- added: search term highlighting