REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later.
MiniSquadron is a frantic shooter for the iPhone/iPod Touch, involving lots of little planes all vying for supremacy of the skies! Perform loop-the-loops, Immelmann turns and other daring feats of aerial shenanigans with a super fluid control system - experience the joy of freedom in the air!
"MiniSquadron is fluid, smooth, and above all, a fantastic plane-based shooter." - 4.5/5 "Fantastic Must-Have" - 148apps
"It’s one of those games that hits the spot in the ways that matter. Go ahead and skip that delicious McLatte, and buy this exceptional shooting game instead." - 4/4 - SlideToPlay
"MiniSquadron is one of the most fun experiences on the iPhone, and is not only the best flying game, but already one of the top five games overall." - 5/5 "Absolute Must" - AppAdvice
"What's most important, though, is that Mini Squadron feels really sweet to play while encouraging addictive replay" - 8/10 - PocketGamer
"MiniSquadron can be thoroughly recommended both to those who wish to take a trip down memory lane and to those who are new to the 2D dog-fighting genre." - 4/5 - TouchArcade
Shoot down enemy planes, bombers, UFOs, ducks, collect a plethora of power-ups - and unlock over 50 types of planes with different weapon types! There's nothing quite like this on the iPhone!
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Stunning graphics and art.
- Over 50 planes to unlock and collect.
- 8 Levels of intense combat.
- 7 different types of weapon to use including BIG Laser!
- Ducks, Seagulls, UFOs, Devil Planes, Squids!
- Fluid gameplay systems based on physics
- More than 8 different pick-ups.
- Addictive Multiplier System for advanced players.
- 1 VERSUS 1 Local WiFi Multiplayer.
- Rock out to the genius of Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaichovsky and other dead composers.
- Ability to play your own music
- Survival Mode
- More JOY
- OpenFeint Enabled - Online Scoreboards and more!
Use these links to keep up to date with news and other amusing thoughts on MiniSquadron and possibly other things (like cats and ramen):
- The banner at the top that tells you of MiniSquadron Special disappears after you've seen it for a while
- The Pink Map actually takes you to the correct iTunes page (DOH)
Here is the link if you want to just go there now! http://bit.ly/bNUYvT
Thank you or your continuing support! (^ 3 ^) <-- happy face kissing you