REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPad Wi-Fi + 3G.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.
aSmart HUD AIR
"aSmartHUD AIR" is an advanced vehicle digital dashboard featured by HUD mode and fully compatible with FoxyTag FIXED AND MOBILE SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE.
After registering you will be able to participate by signaling new cameras or by confirming existing ones. You would create trust links with the other users and benefit from more reliable information. This collaborative model makes that FoxyTag is today the most complete and up to date speed camera database in the world.
Of course, registering with FoxyTag.com is free. FoxyTag system works worldwide.
aSmartHUD visualizies your
- current speed,
- average speed,
- elapsed trip time,
- distance/time to stored Home location,
- current distance to the trip starting point,
- maximum reached speed, maximum altitude and maximum distance to starting point for the current trip and all the trips your ever did,
- Current playing music track,
- Weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval.
Also it shows
- positions of the nearest known speed cameras within an adjustible range;
- color coded distance to the nearest known speed camera;
- it's direction (if known);
On approach aSmartHUD will give you sound and visual warning.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- aSmartHUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- You can choose between 6 different color themes.
- Google Street, Satellite and Hybrid maps with monochrome and inverted mode supported.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- Speed history log chart is placed on the bottom of the screen.
- Several sound options available.
- "Records" screen (left upper button on the Location Info screen), with maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all of your trips), maximum altitude and distance from start.
- You can specify different measurement units (km/h, mph, knots and meters per second), display color scheme, log type, sounds and more.
- You can pause, play, skip or rewind item in your current iPod playlist. NOTE: you need run the iPod app to set current playlist;
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and some more data is available on separate screen.
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
Limitations: The program is running only on GPS-enabled iPhones 3G (second generation or higher) with iPhone OS 3.1 or higher. No iPod Touch, 1st-generation iPhones or minor OS versions supported.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- Additional compass styles;
- "Live" speed display (switch on in Preferences/Display/Live Speed Display)
- Alternative speed view (switch on in Preferences/Display/Alternative Speed View)
- Preferences screen updated;
- Combined 3D Track chart;
- Track statistics and track settings screens;
- Second (power cord right landscape mode);
- Restyled Satellite Info screen;
- iPod control screen;
- Google Maps screen;
- Several small fixes/improvements