REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
DustTag (Graffiti Analysis iPhone Edition) is an application designed for graffiti writers that visualizes the motion involved in the creation of a tag. Motion data is recorded, analyzed and archived in a free and open database, 000000book.com, where writers can share 3-D animated representations of their hand styles. All tags created in DustTag are saved as Graffiti Markup Language (GML) files, a new digital standard used by other popular graffiti applications such as Laser Tag and EyeWriter. DustTag is fully compatible with the Graffiti Analysis 2.0 software suite, which is available online for free at graffitianlysis.com, and can be used to playback DustTag creations from the iPhone on your OSX, Windows or Linux desktop systems.
DustTag was created by artist and Graffiti Research Lab co-founder Evan Roth, and artist and openFrameworks guru Chris Sugrue. Graffiti Analysis is an open source initiative built in openFrameworks and is available online for free at graffitianalysis.com
* Line thickness based on speed.
* Tags rendered in 3-D based on time.
* Rotating the phone rotates the tag in 3-D.
* Multi-touch functionality for navigating 3-D environment.
* All tags can be uploaded to 000000book.com for free download.
* All DustTags can be played back in OSX, Windows and Linux desktop systems.
* Ability to tag graffiti data with keywords.
* Single line as well as multi-line drawing modes.
* Full screen animated 3-D playback of graffiti tag sequences.
Now compatible with 3.0 and higher.