REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation).
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
50% OFF SALE! LIMITED PERIOD ONLY!
Using Sketch a Face you can create pencil sketch of an image very easily. It just work like a tracing paper.
HOW TO SKETCH?
1. Take a photo using iPhone Camera or load the image from Photo Library. The image will display in the screen as a background with a 50% fade initially. You can adjust the transparency whenever needed.
2. Use the pencil and draw just above the image. Change size of the pencil whenever needed.
3. Save the sketch to iPhone Photo Album or Email to a friend directly. Give him/her a surprise.
4. You can also draw images without loading the background image just like in a Paint application.
1. Pencil is shown with the finger tip. So you can sketch the image very easily. You can also adjust the space between the pencil and the fingertip according to your convenience. This setting is included in the Info page.
2. Option to adjust the color & thickness of the pencil tip.
3. Email the sketch to a friend.
4. Save the sketch as an image to iPhone photo album.
5. Option to Clear the background image and sketched image separately.
6. Background image transparency adjustment with an easy slider. (Turn OFF/ON Background image).
7. Undo,Redo options.
8. One of the most 'simple to use' sketch application. Even a 4 yr kid can use it. All controls are available in one screen.
Start sketching and improve your drawing skill. Njoy!
Application name changed.