REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Written by Kathleen McMillan
Illustrations by Rebekah Joy Plett
Reading Level: 3-7 years
BlueBeary is a book about belonging. Everyone needs a primary place of belonging from which to grow. We all need someone who loves us best of all and cleans us up when we fall down. From that place of belonging we wander out and forage through life, discovering the world around us. Join Samantha and Beary on their first colorful adventure in the Open Eyes series as they grow, learn and explore the world.
PicPocketBook’s mission is to bring quality children’s picture book literature to digital media so that children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they cannot have a physical book read to them.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocketBooks provide personal, interactive story experiences for children. Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents and grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, violent digital media time.
- High fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book
- High quality audio recording
- Highlighted text corresponds with audio - each word highlights as it is read to help new readers understand the connection between words and sounds - excellent for beginning readers or curious pre-readers.
- Play-pause to start and stop the story at any time
- Fast-forward and fast-back to replay images and audio
- Stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
You can now move around the book simply by swiping left or right!