REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
Watching the time pass has never been so beautiful!
Gravity Clock visualizes the passage of time by the permanent destruction and reconstruction of the clock-face.
Every second the hand breaks numbers out of the dial and lets them drop to the floor where they get buried by the following numbers and eventually wither away to make room for the endless succession of time.
Watch the video here:
- realistic gravity/physics simulation, numbers fall as if they were real objects
- digital and analog mode
- in digital mode: 24h and 12h hour mode
- levitate mode reverses gravity
- night mode with reduced brightness
- change color of the second hand by tapping the center of the clock
- prevents iPhone or iPod touch from sleeping
- universal app supports iPhone/iPod touch AND iPad (in native resolution) in all orientations
- looks perfect in an iPhone/iPad-dock
updated graphics for retina display on iPhone 4 & 4th generation iPod touch
falling numbers live longer on iPhone 4 (sorry for all those users who are requesting this for other models, but the amount of number is limited by the processing power of the device. therefore iPad and iPhone 4 can have more because they are faster than the other models)
only on iOS 4: alarm sounds even if the program is quit, in the background or the screen is locked. the app icon shows a badge with a "1" if the alarm is active.
keep posting or emailing comments & feature requests! and rate the app...
if you discover a problem please email me directly (http://joerg.piringer.net/gravityclock/) otherwise i might not be able to find the bug.