REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
Hurry! Sale ends June 3rd
WhiteNote is an easy to use digital notebook application for the iPad that supports free-form text positioning and basic free-hand drawing.
It is designed to replace a physical notebook but applies technological advantages such as searching, real-time collaborative white boarding and content sharing. With WhiteNote, like a real notebook, you can create subjects to categorize your work. Then insert as many pages as you need using one of the many optional paper styles.
- Takes advantage of iPad specific features such as popovers and PDF generation
- Allows creation of categories of pages based on given subjects
- Supports tapping anywhere on the page to start typing
- Provides a rich collection of font styles and sizes for text entry
- Lets you draw with your finger or stylus anywhere on the page
- Supports moving of drawn objects using your finger to drag to the desired location
- Provides automatic line straightening to help clean up hand drawn shapes and reduce memory consumption of stored pages
- Allows pen color selection for drawings and text
- Import and manipulate photos and other images from your photo album
- Import all or part of a web page
- Import pages PDF documents
- Record and playback audio attached to a page in your notes
- Provides the capability to easily delete drawings or text
- Offers support for real-time page sharing over bluetooth so other users can collaborate and share the same information
WhiteNote is quite simply the best notebooking tool available on the iPad!
We have finally fixed the drawing problem - it should be MUCH better now, but please let us know if you are still having problems.
- Bug: Eliminated scrolling issues in line drawing mode
- Bug: Eliminated perceptible tap delay when line drawing
- Bug: Improved line drawing performance
- Bug: Improved selection and moving of line drawings
- Bug: Improved performance when rearranging subject tabs
- Bug: Page buttons are no longer visible when viewing table of contents
- Bug: Image rotation will now snap to the 90 degree markers to simplify operation
- Bug: Deleting a page now navigates to the previous page rather than the table of contents
- Bug: Fixed popovers being in the wrong place when orientation is changed
- Bug: Greatly reduced the amount on runtime memory required when subjects contain large numbers of pages.
- Bug: When selecting previous or next page, the app now correctly updates the subject tabs when moving across subject boundaries
- Bug: Subject tab reordering no longer fails to produce the desired result when a large number of tabs are present and scrolled from the origin
- New: Can now add one or more sound recordings to pages
- New: Cleaned up drawing/text mode toolbars to make the available options more obvious
- New: Can now insert a web page or a section of a web page into WhiteNote
- New: Text and drawings now have separate color selections
- New: There is now an option in the text context menu (or double tap on text) to insert selected field values such as date and time
- New: It is now possible to have pages without titles
- New: Pages without titles are optionally no longer displayed in the table of contents (configurable from settings)
- New: Table of contents and pages now display page numbers
- New: Table of Contents is now visible with pages in landscape orientation
- New: Added support to import PDF documents
- New: Added support for custom page backgrounds