REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
iMockups for iPad
☆☆☆☆☆ Winner of Applied Arts - Best Mobile App 2010 Award
☆☆☆☆☆ App Star Runner up - Best Utility App 2010 Award
iMockups for iPad is the PREMIERE mobile wireframing and mockup app for your web, iPhone and iPad projects.
"If you weren’t planning to buy an iPad, this app alone could very well change your mind." - Chris Pirillo, Tech Expert for CNN.com
"iMockups could actually play an integral role in how you tackle new projects" - Computer Arts Magazine
"iMockups is a must have tool for web designers, iPhone developers and really anyone looking to design a UI starting with a good wireframe mock up." - iPadInCanada.ca
"We think designers are going to adore this. Talk about a great idea to take advantage of all that screen." - Brian X. Chen, Wired Magazine
8/10 - Featured on AppCraver.com's "must-have apps for the iPad" list
"iMockups looks like a good tool for those of you who are tired of carrying around that sketchbook, pencil, and eraser for capturing your app ideas." - Steven Sande, TUAW.com
****Featured by Apple, Wired, Mashable.com, MacRumors, TUAW.com, and more*****
Created exclusively for the iPad, iMockups combines a beautiful interface with intuitive functionality, taking full advantage of the breakthrough touchscreen device.
iMockups is simple to use but make no mistake, it's a serious app for creative professionals.
DESIGN ANY APP YOU WANT
- A comprehensive and growing list of pre-built dynamic controls (for Web, iPhone and iPad) help turn your ideas into full fledged designs at the office or on the go.
- Low fidelity mockups encourages feedback, communicates ideas clearly and helps your team and clients focus on the functionality.
- Create mockups faster than ever. With snap-to-gridlines and a customizable canvas, our intuitive multi-touch interface is a joy to use.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
- Email editable projects to your colleague's or client's iPads for easy collaboration. For those without iPads, just export to PNG or Balsamiq BMML format.
- iMockups supports multiple projects and each project can have multiple pages. Manage them easily from our Project view.
- We're proud of iMockups and we want to make sure our customers are happy. We have dedicated support staff to insure this.
- Get creative with our ever expanding variety of smart customizable UI controls like navbars, tab panels, pickers, and markup elements
- The gorgeous interface not only makes it a joy to look and touch, it’s designed to let you work the way you want. Panels easily slide out of the way when you don’t need them.
- Collaborate and discuss your designs quickly and easily with full-screen Presentation mode.
- Full content creation and editing controls like Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste and Zoom.
- Visit our iMockups YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/imockups for video previews and tutorials!
- Tap TOOLS > HELP for an overview of controls.
- you must use TWO FINGERS to PAN the canvas since a single finger will select elements
- iMockups is meant for LOW FIDELITY mockups best used for rapid wireframing, brainstorming and ideation.
- Low fidelity mockups helps you, your team and your clients focus on FUNCTIONALITY and FLOW, and not get caught up over what shade of cornflower blue your icon should be.
- VISIT OUR BLOG http://blog.endloop.ca and follow @EndloopStudios and @iMockups on Twitter for the latest news!
We're committed to supporting iMockups. We've released over 10 updates since launch adding tons of new features!
New Feature & Changes (v1.2):
- VGA Out for Presentation Mode - Just plug in your VGA Out Adapter into a monitor or projector and walk your clients through your mockups while in Presentation Mode.
- Page linking - You can now jump to different pages in your project in Presentation Mode by linking controls to pages. Please see the iMockups 1.2 video in the Tutorials section for more details. *Page links only work in Presentation Mode and will not function if grouped.
- Color options are now available for Text, Borders and Background for most UI Controls. Change the color via the control's Info Panel.
- New Page Link UI Control to create hot spots for linking pages while in Presentation Mode
- New DataGrid UI Control to create tables of data in a grid format
- New Ordered List UI Control to create bullet, dash and numbered lists
- New Chart UI Control to create Bar, Column, Line and Pie charts
- New Cover Flow UI Control
- New Calendar UI Control
- Page numbers now appear in the top right corner of each page preview.
- Maximum number of pages allowed in a project has been increased to 20.
- Locked controls are no longer selected when performing multi-select
- You now need to double-tap on projects in Project View in order to open them (previously, only a single tap was required)
Bug Fix (v1.2.2):
- Fixed intermittent crash bug with Export to BMML
Thanks for all your support and please keep the iTunes Ratings and Reviews coming! We need your ratings and reviews for each update we release. Thanks!
Please remember to use the Export Project -> Email as iMockups File to backup your work safely to your email account. You can import your projects back easily into iMockups via the Mail app on your iPad or another 3rd party cloud services app like DropBox or Box.net.
We are listening and want YOUR FEEDBACK - we want to make the product that you want to use. :)
PLEASE Visit our blog http://blog.endloop.ca and follow @EndloopStudios and @iMockups on Twitter for the latest news and updates or you can send us an email directly from iMockups via the Tutorials Page's Support button.